Yachting Monthly July 1978

Whiterose

Visit site
Just wondered if anyone had YM from July 1978 or where I could source one…in my many hundreds of yachting boating Mags can’t find that one🤔🤔

FWB

N/A
Visit site
The Bartlett library in the National Maritime Museum Cornwall will probably have a copy. If you are looking for a particular article they can copy it for you.

DanTribe

Visit site
Just wondered if anyone had YM from July 1978 or where I could source one…in my many hundreds of yachting boating Mags can’t find that one🤔🤔
I have found all of 1978 except June and July! I will keep looking.
I have bound copies from 1972 to 1977.
Why do I keep them?

dancrane

Visit site
Again I find myself wishing I had a sailing library. It would only need to be about 6ft square - just room for a comfortable chair, a side-table with a decent lamp, and shelves holding a century or so of favourite yachting journals.

ashtead

Visit site
I was looking today at a couple of issues from 1978 but not month mentioned however when I’m next down on the South Island I will undertake further searches for July . I’m sure it’s hiding in the pile somewhere.

Concerto

Visit site
Just remembered that the Cruising Association have a huge number of bound copies of yachting magazines in their library. Sorry I am late with the information but I have not kept up with recent posts. Might be useful for someone else in the future.

DanTribe

Visit site
No thanks, I have far too many already. I stopped buying the binders after 1977, but kept buying the mags.
I don't know why I keep them but hate to chuck them out.