Will I ever learn ...

Dipper

Visit site
...to be more careful when I enter the cockpit in the morning? I knocked the autopilot off course AGAIN and headed due North whilst I was making a cup of tea. Doh! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dipper

Visit site
Done it AGAIN. Doh bloody doh! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

When I first log in, I click on the maximise button for the screen but it is in exactly the same position as the send command button which loads up a fraction later with everything set to zero. So the steer to 0 degree command gets sent. More haste, less speed Dipper you dipstick.

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Dyflin

Visit site
You dodging icebergs or something? The finish line is -------> that way /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dipper

Visit site
I have a cunning plan. It may not be very good but it is cunning. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dipper

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have a cunning plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to be catching on! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dyflin

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a cunning plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to be catching on! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Either I'm just as cunning or it's another sheep moment, 'cause I'm following the herd and doing the same!

(Baaaaaaaaaaaa)

Dipper

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The finish line is -------> that way

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this ring any bells?

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dyflin

Visit site
Prospects for a wind recession are unavoidable, so a necessary adjustment to ensure a good wind credit rating is called for /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif