Which Marina is this

Refueler

Visit site
Don't know if you remember, but size reduction was requested many years ago due to people putting ginormous photos and others complaining about the time and data used to view...these days with faster and more economic Internet it's now being criticised again.....

Using such as IMGUR actually is quick to display unlike loading up a graphic direct. 2nd - IMGUR gives you options as to size of picture to display .....

Original upload size :

PupDm9J.jpg

Medium size :

PupDm9Jm.jpg

Small size :

PupDm9Jt.jpg

Here's the link page you get for uploaded pictures :

1718522912729.png

billskip

Visit site
Using such as IMGUR actually is quick to display unlike loading up a graphic direct. 2nd - IMGUR gives you options as to size of picture to display .....

Original upload size :

PupDm9J.jpg

Medium size :

PupDm9Jm.jpg

Small size :

PupDm9Jt.jpg

Here's the link page you get for uploaded pictures :

View attachment 178591
Yes, I used to use imgur, but quite honestly it's far easier for me to set image size on my phone and go direct...

Refueler

Visit site
Yes, I used to use imgur, but quite honestly it's far easier for me to set image size on my phone and go direct...

IMGUR has had a revamp and I'm a bit annoyed with it ... before when you uploaded - you could do it direct to a folder ... now it uploads to main account area and when you move to a folder - it leaves behind an empty upload folder that you then cannot delete ! I've contacted IMGUR about it - but so far no change.
I also have a Photobucket account .. a Legacy account ... so its the high sub that a new account would require. There are thousands of my photos .. yes 000's ... there and it would take so long to download and remove ... PB does not allow retrieval at original uploaded size ! So you need to use a 3rd party app to cheat the system.
Its why I use IMGUR in preference now.

stelican

Visit site
The Thing is the marina has been Identified - Do we really need to know the exact location I showed the picture which has the T43 in it -as the background added more of an idea and the No Boat names shown etc.
Maybe the Owner wouldn't want his Boat name on the net in this way.
If you post a marina berth layout with the relevant berth numbers I will tell you where boat is berthed.
There use to be a T43 berthed there with the
Smaller engines