Where was I today?

Stemar

Visit site
If you owned a boat like that would you really give a toss about the neighbours? Equally, You can always change the coastline
Bugger the neighbours, it's the eye bleach for my eyes I'd be worried about.

Anyway, while my silly lottery win boat would be a mobo, but of a size that Madame and I could manage on our own. I don't want to need a crew.

Bouba

Visit site
Bugger the neighbours, it's the eye bleach for my eyes I'd be worried about.

Anyway, while my silly lottery win boat would be a mobo, but of a size that Madame and I could manage on our own. I don't want to need a crew.
If you are not going to properly spend your lottery jackpot…then don’t buy a ticket !..,save it for those of us who still have dreams 🥰

Sea Change

Visit site
And it’s magically transported it from Sint Maarten!

The boat is actually a Fairline 48. I was examining some yacht crews for their skippering tickets. Weather could done with being ten degrees warmer.
Careful what you wish for. We've just returned to Bequia and it's pretty brutal.

Bouba

Visit site
I subscribe to the idea that the lottery is a tax on people who don't understand probability, but I do occasionally get tempted by a multiple rollover
Probability is the enemy of the gambler but a lottery ticket is a way out of reality into a dreamworld of what could be…and it’s cheap at the price…much cheaper than alcohol

Sea Change

Visit site
I subscribe to the idea that the lottery is a tax on people who don't understand probability, but I do occasionally get tempted by a multiple rollover
I'd much rather face reality than pin my hopes on something that won't happen.
Buy a boat you can afford, go sailing, be happy. Don't sit around waiting for your numbers to come up.

Bouba

Visit site
Buy a boat you can afford, go sailing, be happy. Don't sit around waiting for your numbers to come up.
I suspect that the vast majority of lottery ticket buyers do go on with their ordinary lives…those that do nothing are probably doing exactly what they normally do even without a ticket

Stemar

Visit site
Oh, I'm not sitting around waiting for the numbers. We already have a boat we can almost afford and lots of plans for this year to make up for the fact that the few weeks of decent weather last year, we were out of the water for engine repairs