Where can I get a decent lobster

G

Where can I get a decent lobster within 1 hour of Dover/Ramsgate?You know what they say lobsterissumuss bummerkissermuss Any clues?Byron must know one when he sees one would like one Saturday/Sunday pref in Bologne.

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

i have heard about the sportman need something the other side

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Re: Lobsterismus bumaquisimus

What`s her number?

<hr width=100% size=1>

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
Re: Lobsterismus bumaquisimus

Dunno, though Pete 'n Dud would be able to help, were they still alive ;-)

Boulogne is almost certainly your best bet but it's so long since I've been there that I can't remember any specific places. As a general rule of thumb, the restaurants become cheaper, and better, the further you get away from the waterfront. I would head into the Old Town and stop at the first likely looking place. You probably can't go wrong.

Bon appetit!

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Re: Think they must be modest...

I`ve got it now! It appears I need to go across to Bologne Via Whitstable and ask for a women named Jayne Mansfield whom appears like mutton dressed as lamb(Make a nice shhhh Kebab) and who is also into Pete & Dud G.R.Their Souls.Then I am to find a resteraunt whose owners are blessed with certain morals whom apparently indecently expose themselves well away from the waterfront before boiling the lobster I think I`ll stick to fish & chips.

Where can I get a decent lobster?

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site

<font color=blue>If vous is prepared to give 24 hours notice, go see Andrew in Cavalinos in harbour street. In Bolougne go across the bridge and up the street, just almost opposite the square there is a fishmonger, at the rear/side of it they have a swish fish restauarant called I think Peche d'Or.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

G

I definately think you own cavellinos or at least on 10% have been before very pleasant. havn` t tried the Marick yet should I? I`ll tell you a story about that one 1 day. Just been told that at Cap Grenez there`s fine lobster the L`aceren (by C.Grundon) we`ll see.

Where can I get a decent sized lobster last decent one I had was in Guernsey at a resteraunt called the Aabsolute End. YUM YUM YUM MAGNIFICO

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site

<font color=blue>Can't help it if its my favorite place. The reason I favour it is because you can have a table full of people and he's quite happy to do different types of meals for everyone. i.e for the saddos that want meat and two veg or for the afficianado who wants something exotic, he serves it all up at the same time.
That and the fact that he likes a laugh too, not just gobble your grub and go.

G

I think the saddos go opposite to the M---k I have been to Cavellinos and as I said had a pleasant meal next time I shall deifniately mention your name to the owner and I take it the lady is his wife..Ann`s Pantry quite good too. Can`t get lobster though.

<hr width=100% size=1>

david_steward

Visit site
Re: Cavalinos....

The food is very good but that is definately a syrup on his head.

For a good lobster in Calais I would suggest La Sole Meuniere.

<hr width=100% size=1>We don't want a sports cruiser, totally impractical. Err ok then.

Dave S

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: Cavalinos....

<font color=blue>AND.... I am never ever going in there again if your Missus is with us. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif