Weighing yourself on a boat

Clancy Moped

Visit site
It always mystifies me how people who can single-handedly block a pavement fit for three abreast manage to get through a day without seeing themselves in a mirror, or at least a reflection, or are too obtuse to draw the obvious conclusions.
Is loss of spatial awareness a factor as well? It seems to be be here.

Bouba

Visit site
It always mystifies me how people who can single-handedly block a pavement fit for three abreast manage to get through a day without seeing themselves in a mirror, or at least a reflection, or are too obtuse to draw the obvious conclusions.
It’s not like that....front on and side view are often the most flattering even for the obese....plus you get used to it and can even spot small improvements.....in my case I thought my (winter) belly was under control ...a quick look in the four way mirror made me realize that my belly had spread to my sides and back😱😡😪😩

steve yates

Visit site
Good one👍🏻 yes a set of twins
No one was dyslexic, autistic nor suffering from attention deficit disorder. We just had children who couldn’t read, strange children and naughty children
Aye, and the starnge and naughty children were dealt with harshly and were miserable, they are the people who grew up hating school. Things are not great for those kids nowadays but they are mich better than they used to be, thankfully.

Bouba

Visit site
It’s important to realize that school serves two purposes.....to educate and warehouse children

RunAgroundHard

Visit site
… Best plan is to eat as you want, ir if you really need to lose weight, just cut out the shite and exercise, fast twice a week. In my humble opinion. It worked for me. …

Now it is being reported that an intermittent fasting technique which restricts food intake to 8 hours per day, could cause a 91% higher risk of cardiovascular death. It has still to be peer reviewed.

Just enjoy life and don’t compare, just do your thing because you enjoy it.

Bouba

Visit site
Now it is being reported that an intermittent fasting technique which restricts food intake to 8 hours per day, could cause a 91% higher risk of cardiovascular death. It has still to be peer reviewed.

Just enjoy life and don’t compare, just do your thing because you enjoy it.
That was pretty much the eating pattern for New Zealand when I was a kid...and they were reasonably healthy. If you had breakfast at 8 am, lunch at 12 and tea at 3 (it was probably closer to five but you get the idea)