Weekend Weather

davidfox

Visit site
Nearly did not go down again this weekend because the forecast didnt look too promising, It was fantastic, Saturday just got better as the day went on and Sunday was great as well.
Had first Bar b Que of the year.

FullCircle

Visit site
Great barbecue with the family Gannets on Friday night, out on the patio until past sunset, followed by patio breakfast Saturady and down to the boat for some lazy boatfixingon Saturday afternoon, and some really good photo opportunities of the birdies on Bridgemarsh.
Sunday woke up to sun streaming into the forecabin and breakfast in the cockpit. More boat improvements and then home to put weedkiller on the drive, jet wash the deck and patio.
Marvellous.

pyrojames

transat2013.blogspot.co.uk
Went down Friday night and round to Hamford. Spent a lot of Saturday amongst the sunken barges on the eastern point, and then back to the Orwell Saturday night. Geat day, kids exhausted. Perfect.

Cantata

Visit site
Having finally sorted out me fresh-water plumbing problems we went for a blast on the Swale Sunday afternoon. Wind varied from 2-25 knots, hot sunshine, whitel fluffy clouds, wonderful stuff. Boat still a s***-heap down below but there's only so much you can do without going for a sail...

johnalison

Visit site
I'm a little jealous of those that got on the water, but content to have got our shore jobs (hull clean & antifoul) done in good weather. Mrs K & I have decided we don't need to eat for the next couple of years & so I've bought a solar panel which I fitted on Saturday while it blew quite hard round the yard. Thank goodness HR fit removable panels over their wiring, so I managed to get the wiring done tidily and look forward to the world's most expensive electricity.

johnalison

Visit site
I don't know; I think it works out at about £500 per kilowatt/hour in the first year. I expect those children's toys on the Gunfleet cost less than that.

sailorman

Visit site
20 kts we get around 10 amps with no noise.
on our mooring Saturday night heater ect all running, full batteries Sunday morning
Aerogen 4 (i think ) 20 yrs old & only replaced the main bearings once