We are off

Nick2

Visit site
The big day is nearly upon us as we set off from Bray to Hythe Friday morning. This is a really exciting and important boating and lifestyle changing event for us and we look forward to the experiences ahead.

I would like to thank so many fellow forumites for all the advice, encouragement, and support that has been so kindly and willingly provided and I will let you all know how we get on.

Tommorrow is Bray to Hampton Court and we will pick up the Sun Coast boys and will head through London and then I believe hang a left towards Ramsgate ......................

Anyway thanks again to my "web based support team" and I hope to be in touch soon...

Nick

<hr width=100% size=1>Just can't understand why I'm not allowed to bring my new dinghy into the house.....

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Dont forget all the paper work. Paper doylies. Sick bags and toilet paper!! Enjoy yourselves.

<hr width=100% size=1>
ship_in_a_bottle_e0.gif
Haydn

MedDreamer

Visit site
Bon Voyage

Green with envy. Weather forecast for the weekend is fantastic and I can't get to my boat

Have a great time and stay safe

Look forward to reading of your adventures

<hr width=100% size=1>Martyn

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Errrrrrrr............

Good job the buntoast boys will be with you.......you need to hang a right for Ramsgate !!!!

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb, Photo Gallery, Chat Room</A>

byron

RIP
Visit site
head through London and then I believe hang a left towards Ramsgate ......................

<font color=blue>You must be going the long way round to Ramsgate, up the North Sea, around Sotland and back down. You will find it far quicker to 'hang a right' /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

G

He could be travelling astern through the Princes Channel and then throw a left and continue forward for Ramsgate.It is possible if he doesn`t know whether he`s coming or going. I hope this clarifies his route march.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Nick2

Visit site
Just testing...........

You can now see the sense in taking the pros with ;-)

Nick

<hr width=100% size=1>Just can't understand why I'm not allowed to bring my new dinghy into the house.....

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Also take loads of kitchen paper to wipe up leaks, condensation etc.

Weather looks good, have a great trip.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Re: Errrrrrrr............

Beat me to it Tony

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

TerrifiedTony

Visit site
Good Luck Nick (and Joanne)

I guess this means the end of me sheltering behind your wonderful questions on here and I have to ask them myself once you have become a hardened mariner. I thought the one about what papers to take was perfectly valid (until I saw the replies)

Enthusiasm is a wonderful thing and you have it in spades have a great trip and only recount the good bits in your memoirs.

Tony

<hr width=100% size=1>

S

Skyva_2

Have a great trip Nick, see you in Hythe.

Keith

<hr width=100% size=1>

Nick2

Visit site
Thanks again to all for your kind wishes - I look forward to my next posting on here........

As you can tell from the time of this I am pretty excited and just can't get back to sleep!

Bye for now (or out)

Nick