Wanted: Habitent Sirocco

Lucy.wj

Visit site
Hi Lucy, are you still looking for a Habitent Sirocco? We have one to sell. All the best, Laura
Hi Laura,

I am looking, yes indeed. We are in Orford, Suffolk. What sort of condition is your Habitent in, and what price are you looking for it?

I wanted to PM you but not sure how.

Kindest regards

Lucy

suffolklass

Visit site
Hi Lucy, annoyingly I think you have to make something like 5 posts on the forum in order to be able to PM or receive PMs - so you could always go and comment on some random forum posts to up your numbers! I was about to put it on eBay for around £250 + postage (I'm in Yorkshire - although funnily enough my parents live near Stowmarket so if you're not in a massive hurry I might be able to get it to you more directly! I'd be happy to post if you wanted it sooner). The tent itself is in good used condition, no damage or leaks, and has all the bits with it. The storage bag has split slightly along one seam but could easily be sewn up again (it's not torn, just the stitching has gone). I'll try to put some photos up - not tried that before so we'll see how it goes! The only reason we're selling it is because we sold our trailer sailer.

suffolklass

Visit site
Ok, I have more detailed photos but they're too big for the forum and I can't shrink them on my phone! I will try to figure it out but in the meantime there is this one. If you send a couple of replies to this thread you will eventually be able to PM me and I can maybe email more photos across!
1000026774.jpg

suffolklass

Visit site
Ok, I have more detailed photos but they're too big for the forum and I can't shrink them on my phone! I will try to figure it out but in the meantime there is this one. If you send a couple of replies to this thread you will eventually be able to PM me and I can maybe email more photos across!
View attachment 176121
As you can see, we had a titchy boat, the tent would have worked for a bigger one than we had!

Lucy.wj

Visit site
Hi Suffolk Lass,

Thank you for images, super helpful. I would really like to buy from you, and if we can arrange for the Habitent to be brought down to Stowmarket then that would be a done deal! Still not sure about PMing but I will put my mobile number here _____ if you could send me a message and then we can sort out all the sale bits offline of the forum?

Im very excited about this!

I will delete this message once I get your text 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited: