Vacuum packers

G

Try Industrial Exchange & Mart, most things are advertised in there both new & used.

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Ordinary domestic vacuum cleaner fitted with the amazingly named 'crevice tool' does a pretty good job. You just have to be pretty quick at nipping the bag closed when you whip out the nozzle. Make sure you put the nozzle through the dishwasher or soak it in Milton fluid if you're doing food though!

dickh

Visit site
We have got some for packing surplus bedding/duvets in the house, I believe we got them mail order from Lakeland. They certainly work OK and they are re-useable.

G

I ordered some "Space saver" bags to keep bedding dry on the boat.
They come in a pack of 10 various sizes from extra large (which you can store a king size duvet and small to about the size of a pillow case.
They have a special valve on them, you put the hoover nozzle onto this and it sucks all the air out.

I got mine from the mail order channel QVC , have a look at their web site, you may have to search for space saver bags - price around 20 quid.

Regards Sean

IanR

seascape2016.blogspot.com
I saw these in Makro today, 3 sizes. Can't remember how many in a pack but about £6 upwards a set of 5 I think.

You could vacuum seal them or roll out the air. I guess they have a valve in somewhere.