Turning a bit Greek ?

oldgit

Visit site
Its 31C down here in the workshop and going to get even higher......................
Decided that it will probably be far more pleasant sitting on the boat with an ice cold beer.. so going out for the day tomorrow.
This means the rest of you will have to work a bit harder to take care of the economy and of course to pay for all those pensioners sitting in their gardens quietly abusing their garden gnomes etc.
So man up and no whingeing..):):)
Will be thinking of you :encouragement:

Last edited:

byron

RIP
Visit site
As a Greek sitting in his garden counting the vast sum of Sovereigns allotted to me each week by H.M.Government my sincere thanks go out to you and your ilk for providing me with such benefice and luxury. Without the likes of you I would be forced to sell my Grandchildren into slavery.

Gavi

Visit site
As a Greek sitting in his garden counting the vast sum of Sovereigns allotted to me each week by H.M.Government my sincere thanks go out to you and your ilk for providing me with such benefice and luxury. Without the likes of you I would be forced to sell my Grandchildren into slavery.

Guess who ran the project that converted banks Laiki, Hellenic and Cyprus to the Euro ;)

Medskipper

Visit site
Its 31C down here in the workshop and going to get even higher......................
Decided that it will probably be far more pleasant sitting on the boat with an ice cold beer.. so going out for the day tomorrow.
This means the rest of you will have to work a bit harder to take care of the economy and of course to pay for all those pensioners sitting in their gardens quietly abusing their garden gnomes etc.
So man up and no whingeing..):):)
Will be thinking of you :encouragement:

its the only way to go OG, of course when you retire you can do that every day :)

Graham Morris

Visit site
Sarah T must know it's own way to 'stangate ', by now!!! Retirement/work. All the same thing to u ol electronics bods ��
(Pretty please can u send me the link again to volvopaul)
Regards
'Ina heartbeat'

oldgit

Visit site