Travel lift in Sardinia

graham460

Visit site
Hello Fellow Sailors..

I am based in Alghero.. However I would like to Lift my Boat out of the water for Checking and Cleaning etc.. Perhaps New anode replacement

I am wondering where is the Nearest TRAVEL HOIST to Alghero I( I don't want just a Big forklift or an old Crane as mu Boat wieghs around 18 tons Nauticat..

I have heard Oristano may have a travel lift..

Any infor would be much appreciated

Regards

Graham At present on land back in the UK Heading back out End of October

graham460

Visit site
They do, at marina Torregrande.
But they also have one at Nautica Pinna in Bosa (60T, IIRC), which is closer to Alghero and imho nicer than Oristano,
HELLO MAPIS
THANKS FOR THE Info Is it a travel lift in BOSA s In Fertilla they use a forklift and When they lift it out is sometimes swings the boat. and Possibly Damage the mast as I heave heard other people say

So I would prefer a straight Pull.. Like in Torreveja Spain..

S When I get my boat filly operational (Problem with heat Exchanger) I'll go to Bosa or Oristana

I may drive there In October to have a quick look

Thanks

Graham

MapisM

Visit site
Is it a travel lift in BOSA
Absolutely. I couldn't have told you the max beam as TonyMS did, because I never deal with catamarans.
But they definitely have a pretty substantial travel lift - as I said, good for boats up to 60T, if not more.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Bosa is amazing! Take the tender down the river and tie up at the supermarket on starboard after first bridge just before second bridge. Tie up on the opposite side for restaurants and coffee shops.