Top 3 Med marinas with...

Star-Lord

Visit site
What boat yard are you going to use,MMH or Malta yacht yard or are you planning to use Joe yard by the free port ?
Malta yacht would come recommend once but their prices have gone through the roof .
Joe ok but the yard is about a mile down the road and boat gets tow there and now I think he won't let people work on the boat.
MMH I say is probably the best choice now , we had a friend cat lifted out last year and it was ok for them to stay on board and no problem me working on the sail drive .
Pulled out later after noon , work done that evening and next day , and back in within 48 hours .
I think the haulout and back in plus yard was around £500 .
Manoel Island - currently receiving quotes etc. A bit slow to respond. They want head sails off before lifting out!? Anyway it’s all cheaper than Sardinia but there seem to be hidden costs so trying to ascertain the ‘true’ price at the moment.

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Manoel Island - currently receiving quotes etc. A bit slow to respond. They want head sails off before lifting out!? Anyway it’s all cheaper than Sardinia but there seem to be hidden costs so trying to ascertain the ‘true’ price at the moment.
Try MMH I think you find they are much cheaper then malta yacht yard ( Manoel Island )
MMH didn't ask for anything to be removed but then they are in a lot more shelter position then Manoel Island .