Thieves alert!

TOKOLOSHI

Visit site
Just a warning to all on the Bristol Channel !
A gang is active with battery disc cutters after engines and anything they can get their hands on!
An attempt was made to break into a container without success! Coast guard patrols are keeping a look out for suspicious vehicle ! WE suspect access is via Black Rock or Beachley slip!Camera footage is being examined! Parasitic scum abounds year round so be alert!

TOKOLOSHI

Visit site
1709722737710.png1709722737710.pngA Thief at work! Timed and police report! Posted on local community page so someone may recognise this low life! The good news is we have a better photo that will identify him, hopefully! He is we believe local to Chepstow!

Last edited:

trapper guy

Visit site
tokoloshi, am familiar with that word.
are you from the shona speaking regions by chance?

in daylight too, the brass necked B'staad!

TOKOLOSHI

Visit site
Kwete kuti Tokoloshi raive zita rangu rema yachts. Nzwisisa kwakabva Tokoloshi dhiabhorosi mudiki akapomerwa mhosva pane zvese zvinotadza!

trapper guy

Visit site
Kwete kuti Tokoloshi raive zita rangu rema yachts. Nzwisisa kwakabva Tokoloshi dhiabhorosi mudiki akapomerwa mhosva pane zvese zvinotadza!
unfortunately i dont speak shona beyond the basic mangwanane and garapasi type thing.
i spent some time in zim in my early teens, some of the best days of my life.

Birdseye

Visit site
View attachment 173493View attachment 173493A Thief at work! Timed and police report! Posted on local community page so someone may recognise this low life! The good news is we have a better photo that will identify him, hopefully! He is we believe local to Chepstow!
Is that the CDYC " clubhouse" as it now is?Spent many a happy day pottering in the mud of Mathen Pill.

graham

Visit site
Is Mathern Pill and St Pierre Pill the same place? I have visited twice over the years ,once before the new Bridge was built and once after. Both times welcomed and had a comfortable night dried out on the pontoon.

oldmanofthehills

Visit site
Is Mathern Pill and St Pierre Pill the same place? I have visited twice over the years ,once before the new Bridge was built and once after. Both times welcomed and had a comfortable night dried out on the pontoon.
Mathern Pill is the tiny pill further east of St P. I have seen boats in its entrance waiting another tide north or just exploring