TAMD22

Lloyd antares 620

Visit site
Hi I have a Antares 620 fast fisher with the Volvo penta TAMD22 p-b 105hp basically boat was running fine in march this year reaching 4600rpm 22 knots but timing belt snapped on myself 😫😫 shattering the cam . & damaging 3 valves & 3 buckets had the head tested & re skimmed x3 new cam buckets & x3 valves fitted with all new seals & bottom end was fine all bores & rings were ok so cracked on but wen I stated the rebuild I noticed they had fitted the cam on back to front so I had to obviously re take the cover off & turn it around as the locking hole wasn’t there I was Evan doubting if they sent me the wrong cam but turned around was ok & locked into place with my 6mm drifts .. all the rocker cover went back together re sealed & torqued to spec in correct pattern 22nm .. replaced my fuel lines as they were cracking in places so all new from tank backwards.. bled system to Delphi .. then main filter .. injection pump & Evan cracked injectors .. she revs full in neutral but was only 2200 under load so I immediately thought turbo as was looking its age & was the original garrett so new turbo / elbow fitted today & instantly sounded better more boost noises & now reaching 3200 under load so I know it’s not turbo as a brand new one was fitted today so my next call is either as I explained above maybe the inlet vales are set as the exhaust tolerances & exhaust as inlet but I don’t have the cam locking tool as the cover is what holds the cam down .. or maybe injectors / fuel leak & the front of the heat exchanger is leaking water but minimal amount as I did rebuild the heat exchanger wen the head was being done .. with all new seals from parts4engines it now starts better than it ever has not Evan 2 revolutions and she’s firing into life doesn’t sound tappy but now with new turbo & elbow it’s not reaching 4600 now only 3200 any suggestions welcome thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_3290.jpeg
    IMG_3290.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3805.jpeg
    IMG_3805.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4580.jpeg
    IMG_4580.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2