SWMBO

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: Donot listen to Jimi

Utter rubbish
spends enough time with his wife? lies! pah.

jimi regularly leaves his tortured wife claiming to be away on trips.

channell crossings that leave him in the pub all night
Boat show trips that somehow end up at restaraunts

now if you want to know how to deal with women I am your man.
I have just finished training mrs sailbad to be. and having succesfully completed her training i have promised to marry her.

I have now booked the honeymoon
my week sailing has been obtained. It has only cost me a week in italy, prior to the sailing trip, staying in five star hotels with obviously another week at a hotel fter the weeks sailing to alloow her to recover from having sit on a hrad deck cushion.

see I am in control.

I never eat on an empty stomach. i like to hear the food splash as it hits

PortsmouthBird

Visit site
Re: Marital discount

Well Mr Grant what would you like to know.....

Blonde 5'5'', late twenties, scuba diving inctructor, passionate about sking, sailing & horse riding

Work as commercial manager in regulatory & corperate governance in finance services, but live in Portsmouth and commute to London every day.

Done allot of competitve sailing but only just got into the cruising life style.

Single and scarred by many a bad man!!

Not much more to know really

PortsmouthBird

Visit site

Probably because I go out blokes who like the whole independant woman thing but get really P***ed off with it after a while and want a galley slave!!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Diving

Time for me to join in, how much diving do you do, instructor with PADI or BSAC?

Is there much good diving portsmouth way? We were planning on getting wet tomorrow but the sea will look like mud again after all the rain so we'll just have to anchor up outside a pub instead /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

jimi

Visit site
Bleach it babe !!!

Auntie P,
Brilliant,how's this for an idea. I'll get her to clean the existing sail, she uses bleach on everything anyway so when she wrecks it she'll feel really guilty and whilst she's on the guilt trip I'll get a new full set of sails saying that they all need to match ... wonder if I can push it and go for a new boat as well ...

claymore

Visit site
Re: Bleach it babe !!!

You're another falling for the honeytrap
jamesie - ye're losin sicht o' reason mon - ra missus isnae the toc h lamp yer describin here - she wis shrewd enuf tae git wed tae yer guid sel - she'll nivver fa' fer yon bleachie routine.

regards
Claymore

jimi

Visit site
Beat it babe !!!

Och Claysie ah ken bit ah thocht ah had the germ o' an idea there. Current state o' play of conflictin' financial demands in the Jimi household are:

SWMBO
Conservatory
Carpets
Replacement windows

HWIUTT
New Sails
Fortnight's charter in Seychelles

Ah wiz hoping tae hide ra' cost o' ra sails in Conservatory cost but ah've an awfie feelin' ah'd get caught. An if it wiz onything licht ra last time ah'll have an awfa lot o' Broonie points tae claw back ... an' that wiz jist a new laser sail nae a tri radial Genoa & hauf dacent main!

claymore

Visit site
Re: Beat it babe !!!

Wee Jamesie
Ah've bin peddlin the suggestion o' a Yoor Hoos, My Boat policy recently an we get tae share each ithers toys.
Ra plan jest seems alittle sketchy in terms of fundin' issues but Ah'm sure it has potential

regards
Claymore

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: Beat it babe !!!

I'm not sure about this portsmouthian type lassie, could be jimi up to his little schemes agin' "Late twenties scarred by many a man" been a busy lassie that one! Always liked independant girls, put the main, mizzen, yankee and stysl up independently, just my kind of girl! I also got your point Claymore!!

jimi

Visit site

Chris, sometimes I wonder about you! Slappy indeed .. you'll be happy next , flappy as in jack!