Stowaway folding tender…

upcountry2

Visit site
IMG_1174.jpeg
2010 Stowaway Tender • Driven NaN miles

Stowaway tender virtually as new used only a couple of times, kept on my boat as a spare, will take up to a 4hp engine.As stiff as a rigid dinghy when assembled which literally takes 30 seconds, rows extremely well.

Comes with a set of quality 2 piece varnished wooden oars, inflatable buoyancy collar, rowlocks, stout carry bag with handles, (zip inoperable.)

This is a really well made quality piece of kit expensive when new, YM did a review back in the day and sang it's praises.

The Sea Hopper Scamp is it's equivalent today which retails at £2149, there is a Facebook group for these, check it out.

Stowaway and Sea Hopper started out as the same company but split some time after, some say the Stowaway was the better boat it had a wider keelband.

Great where space is a premium, stows away under a berth or down the side of the quarter berth which is where I kept it, still able to use the berth.

Weight 16K

Length 1.8m Folded 1.83

Beam. 1.06. Folded 45 cm

looking for £325 which I think is fair given the new price.
pick up Midlands B78 3AY
IMG_1174.jpegIMG_1159.jpegIMG_1182.jpeg

upcountry2

Visit site
I would be happier with two people and a couple of bags, My wife and I used it like this on the odd occasion we got it out.

upcountry2

Visit site
No still have it, some interest but nobody followed through, perhaps because of where it is, Staffs.
although Shiply will deliver at a reasonable cost……

Other threads that may be of interest