Spot the boat 😀

jrudge

Visit site
If the owner of the boat chooses to post photos of it then so be it, however I would suggest you ask him first before doing this.

Are we to assume that if I found out where you lived and posted a picture you would be fine with me posting it here and saying spot the house ? I assume not.

It is basic manners.

Portofino

Visit site
If the owner of the boat chooses to post photos of it then so be it, however I would suggest you ask him first before doing this.

Are we to assume that if I found out where you lived and posted a picture you would be fine with me posting it here and saying spot the house ? I assume not.

It is basic manners.
“Live by the sword die by the sword .”
Difference is I ,am NOT posting pics of my various properties on social media .Or any other platforms .
That’s the distinction.

Portofino

Visit site
If it was a sort of weird pilgrimage, a selfie with the boat in background would have been more appropriate... :p
Have a house there and was passing on the way to flying to CH this AM .So no biggie .
Was surprised it’s arrived as the main threads dormant and folks are enquiring.

Billy Blue

Visit site

It is basic manners.
If someone posted pictures of my boat, I'd be delighted.

Portofino

Visit site
Are you saying that we had to endure all those pics of Fiammetta (let alone the tirades on her performances), and it's not even yours?!? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
wooosh - I don’t understand this ^ you need to clarify Ps .

moving on below …..

It’s a boat forum members post pictures of boats .Any boat .The tenure is irrelevant.

That’s the distinction between houses , wives, kids and others where a voluntary privacy issue in imho is a valid point .

But a boat that’s had a zillion pics posted already ……
Aside many images of this boat are available on the main thread , that ducks already been busted 😀

Did your eagle eye notice the blue tape ? Not like you not to pick up stuff like this P and fire something off enquiring?

Bouba

Visit site
There is a big fabulous looking SL just a few doors down from me right now in Porquerolles

Bouba

Visit site
Posts are no good without photos!
I don’t want to get into trouble for disturbing someone’s privacy…could belong to someone important. It’s very impressive…probably close to the limit of what fits in this port

Seastoke

Visit site
wooosh - I don’t understand this ^ you need to clarify Ps .

moving on below …..

It’s a boat forum members post pictures of boats .Any boat .The tenure is irrelevant.

That’s the distinction between houses , wives, kids and others where a voluntary privacy issue in imho is a valid point .

But a boat that’s had a zillion pics posted already ……
Aside many images of this boat are available on the main thread , that ducks already been busted 😀

Did your eagle eye notice the blue tape ? Not like you not to pick up stuff like this P and fire something off enquiring?
Porto I think you have met your Match, by the way have you measured the dead rise.