Sources of second hand charts

eddystone

Visit site
Anyone know of a source of second hand charts? Specifically looking for Imray 2500 Channel Islands set and Admiralty or Imray detailed Falmouth Harbour/Helford River.

Giblets

Visit site
I've got an Admiralty Folio one of Falmouth Harbour dated 2000 & an Imray one of Helford River dated 2002. Depends on what you want 'em for.

Last edited:

Buck Turgidson

Visit site
My chart table. Unfortunately as that is in my boat which is in Valencia the chance of you or I getting to them anytime soon is slim!!!

STATUE

Visit site
Yep, that 'ChartSales' contact is an excellent one. They used to have premises in Wellingborough, but seems to have moved operations to home.
You will be dealing with a family business who correct old charts right up to date, not for just us yachties, but ship out whole portfolios to the likes of tankers negotiating the the Straits of Hormuz, yet still have time for the likes of us.

RubyII

Visit site
www.chartsales.co.uk
Does anybody know if above link to company selling charts still up and running I keep trying but can't get through !
I'm looking for a few secondhand charts for a bit of passage planning, namely Dover straits, Thames, estuary and Thames. Also interested in Bristol channel lands end .any tipspls
ideally, Imray C series
thanks all best

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
www.chartsales.co.uk
Does anybody know if above link to company selling charts still up and running I keep trying but can't get through !
I'm looking for a few secondhand charts for a bit of passage planning, namely Dover straits, Thames, estuary and Thames. Also interested in Bristol channel lands end .any tipspls
ideally, Imray C series
thanks all best
If you are anywhere near Plymouth then Marine Bazaar Chandlery have a huge pile of old charts.

Other threads that may be of interest