Some T's and C's for the day of the ride

rafiki_

Visit site
We are trying to keep this ride as easy and as much fun as possible. Our aim is really threefold. Raise some cash for the BHF, have a fun day, lose a bit of timber in the run-up (this may not apply to all of you, it is a personal objective!).
So, as we organisers are not a professional body/business/charity, and we therefore do not have liability insurance, we are asking all participants to sign a disclaimer, and to bring this along on the day of the ride. I have sent this to all whose e mail addresses we know. If you haven't received a mail from me this morning, it is because I don't have your e-mail address, so please post on here or PM me if you would prefer.
Gary will also deliver a safety briefing on the morning of the 6th, before we set off.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all on the day, and putting some names to Forum faces :D

rafiki_

Visit site
Ok, I have to date, received 1 completed disclaimer. I know there are a couple of months to go, but it would be good to get some of the nuts and bolts stuff out of the way.
Any takers?

P4Paul

Visit site
Ok, I have to date, received 1 completed disclaimer. I know there are a couple of months to go, but it would be good to get some of the nuts and bolts stuff out of the way.
Any takers?

Sorry, we didn't realise you wanted then returned before the event as your email (and original post) said to bring them along on the day. :)

I will ask mission control where they are and get them sent to you. :encouragement:

rafiki_

Visit site
Sorry, we didn't realise you wanted then returned before the event as your email (and original post) said to bring them along on the day. :)

I will ask mission control where they are and get them sent to you. :encouragement:
Paul, you have the option, I was just checking if anyone was awake :D