Sirenia Ashore

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
Can't be with you on Sat as committed to taking some of the Sea Scout group sailing in Flipper. Available from late morning Sun.

At home in Diss, Norfolk I have a dehumidifier and a pressure washer so if they are needed on Sat and anyone can pick up let me know and I will get them out. Someone will be at home and we are quite easy to find.

Clive if you run out of space at home & need somewhere to store boat gear once it is clean & dry I have a selection of warehouse space near Dereham free of charge (shhh don't tell the other directors) if you need it.

Peter

By the way this is not a general offer to everyone on the forum looking to move house etc. I am trying to run a business too (although I do good rates)!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laurin

Visit site
We'll be a bit later up to Levington area as will be calling in Farmers market before setting off, however we will have lots of spare seats in the land rover if anybody still needs picking up.

EckMorton

Visit site
Sounds like you guys will have the boat cleaned out in no time. Íf its any help for the clean up the company that lifted my boat Eilean drilled a one inch hole in the bottom of the boat to let all the mud and gunge out and used a pressure hose to blast the dirt off the inside. After that it was just a mop up job with sponges and cloths. The hole was easy to fix later with Polyester resin and Chopped strand mat.

I hope your weekend clean up goes well.

Alex

flipper

Visit site
Does any one still need a lift? I will be travelling from Cambridge so could collect en route. Also could someone explain exactly where we are meeting please, post code would be ideal. I'll bring pressure washer, hose, extension lead etc

Patrick

eastcoastbernie

www.ritzystitches.com
Hi Patrick

We're meeting at Felixstowe Ferry. If you take the road out of Levington towards Felixstowe and just keep going, not turning left or right, you end up there. There are two pubs and a cafe. We're having b'fast in the cafe. If you're not in time for b'fast you probably won't be able to miss a large group of people with a lot of hosepipe, sponge and mud!

Trying googling Felixstowe Ferry SC for a postcode.

Auntie Helen

Visit site
If anyone needs picking up by Mr & Mrs Chellers on the way from Ardleigh (Dedham/Colchester direction) let us know.

We could bring a vax but it sounds like there is enough gadgetry already and all you'll need is elbow grease.

flipper

Visit site
Thanks Bernie. I've been to FF before but you know how directionaly challenged I am...

Jim do any of the Full Cirle crew need collecting from Levington? If so drop me a PM with your mobile number.

I'll pick up some sausages for the Barbie too

TimBob1989

Visit site
Hi Clive,

New to the forum I was made aware of your predicament last night by Sixpence. Everyone's worst nightmare and I hope the insurance comes up trumps.

I'm afraid I'm unable to help with the clean up this weekend as I have work Saturday am and two concerts. However, if I can be of use anytime in the near future with further works - stepping a new mast or sorting out any paint or varnish that has been damaged (I'm good at that) then by all means drop me a PM.

It's lovely to see everyone mucking in to help you out, restores a bit of faith in the human race!

All the best,

Robin

Laurin

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think its about 10 in total

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure??????

Clive
Bernie
Chellers x 2
Full Circle x 4
Vreny x 2
Morganas x 4
Flipper x 1

Have I missed anybody, or counted anybody that isn't coming?

Sixpence

Visit site
Sounds more like the figure I had in mind, so plenty for a 25ft I think. Any help needed in the future, my name will be on the list Clive.
Lenseman may also be calling in to add another pair of hands, but not sure what his plans are now

moondancer

www.wisereach.co.uk
I agree. The easiest way to clean her up will be to cut a drainage hole somewhere fairly central, remove as much stuff as possible and take a jetwash inside.