SIBS

mcanderson

Visit site
I run it from my browser. After I upload a picture it then has a drop down menu for which sort of link I would like to use. I select linked BB, cut and paste that link into a post on here and hey presto!

I would post a series of pictures on how to do it, but I am now at my work desk and file share sites are blocked.

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
Iirc, under 4 kg,s they sit on your lap like a toddler for intra europe .You put them in a flight bag .
For Uk , then Pete,s right ,they go into the hold in a box .
How ever I vaguely remember KLM easing up a bit , when we were un the uk .
Genoa is a less than 4 hr Drive any how ,

@ MapishM --- just looking ,but will pay attention to rare breads , and get some pic,s

Which pic hosting are you using as I have not replaced P bucket yet ? For the latest I pad ps .
If I can get re sorted I will do a separate thread on the show

I believe it's an airport restriction not an airline one so would be surprised if KLM are different.

benjenbav

Visit site
I believe it's an airport restriction not an airline one so would be surprised if KLM are different.

This is BA's policy:
[h=3]Assistance dogs[/h]If you’re travelling with a recognised assistance dog, it can travel with you free of charge in the cabin of your British Airways flight. This service cannot be booked online and we might need to limit the number of dogs we can carry in the cabin.

[h=3]Other pets and emotional support animals[/h]All other pets, including emotional support animals, will need to travel in the hold as cargo but don’t worry, your furry friends will be just as comfortable in the carefully controlled environment.
All our cargo is handled by our sister company, IAG World Cargo. They have decades of experience transporting animals and will look after your pet as if it were their own.

Nick_H

www.ybw-boatsforsale.com
We're way off thread here, but SWMBO looked at taking our mid-sized dog to SoF this year. The quote started at £1,200 each way, eventually dropped to £700 each way, but still would have cost more one-way than the rest of the family's return trips added together. Needless to say the dog stayed with my folks!

Bigplumbs

Visit site
They were wearing ordinary suits weren't they? What would you like them to be wearing? Pyjamas? Big fluffy cuddly jumpers? Dungarees?

Sorry, not quite following why you found this so amusing but keen to be enlightened (about that and your preferred Sunseeker staff dress code).

Less formal I say

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Such as ?

Men%20in%20shorts%201.jpg

Henry :)

maby

Visit site
This is BA's policy:
[h=3]Assistance dogs[/h]If you’re travelling with a recognised assistance dog, it can travel with you free of charge in the cabin of your British Airways flight. This service cannot be booked online and we might need to limit the number of dogs we can carry in the cabin.

[h=3]Other pets and emotional support animals[/h]All other pets, including emotional support animals, will need to travel in the hold as cargo but don’t worry, your furry friends will be just as comfortable in the carefully controlled environment.
All our cargo is handled by our sister company, IAG World Cargo. They have decades of experience transporting animals and will look after your pet as if it were their own.

So you put a fluorescent yellow lifejacket on your dog and dark sunglasses on yourself! I was going to try it with our cat, but my wife does not think they will fall for it...

jimmy_the_builder

Visit site
Difference is that leaving from other countries you can take small cats and dogs in the cabin. For UK departures they have to go in the hold which can be traumatic. I'd be interested if you saw a pet in the cabin for a UK depature.

I don't recall which direction I was travelling in, so I guess it must have been ex Nice then.

maby

Visit site
Are you sure it wasn't a stuffed toy!?

I'm pretty certain you can't take any pets in the cabin to a regular airport in the UK. My wife would be all over it if you could.

I have heard quite recently of at least one airline that would permit small dogs in the cabin, but I don't remember which it was.

jimmy_the_builder

Visit site
Are you sure it wasn't a stuffed toy!?

I'm pretty certain you can't take any pets in the cabin to a regular airport in the UK. My wife would be all over it if you could.

100% certain. It was unusual so I mentioned it to swmbo at the time, and just to make sure I am not being completely senile I just texted her and she remembered it.

Portofino

Visit site

Pre PC add from circa early 1980's , ah those were the days :)
Just shows how far Princess and the rest of us have come in advertising , but gone backwards in speed :)

Last edited: