Sailbad's Stag do

jimi

Visit site
Sailbad\'s Stag do

Is being arranged for him, first port of call, Yarmouth 6th June, next Studland Bay 7th, Back home sunday ... any takers!

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site
Re: Sailbad\'s Stag do

Oh goody. He can rehearse his lines for the great day eg "who the hell invited you along?" and "Oh heck, alright I'll have another drink".

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site

I'll have some of that.
Unless of course I have to be attending to the Lairds duty and sort oot Mrs Sailbad
Please advise

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

sailbadthesinner

Visit site

Jimi
that is the weekend before the wedding.

i have spoken to mrs s 2 b

i will speak to her again. tonight hopefully, if she has calmed down.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

jimi

Visit site

Oh dear .. have you upset her? Well if you can't make it we'll have a stag do on your behalf. I'll get the girls to make a cardboard cut out Sailbad and we'll bluetac it to the helm!

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site

Sailbad
Mouse or Man? (Pass me that litle piece of cheese)
Pivotal to successful marriage is communication.
If you tell her you are off with the lads for the weekend this will annoy her.
She will then run through a range of behaviour which usually involves all sorts of daft nonsense.
And strong words, spoken none too softly
This is communication
this is good
this is pivotal as really you are providing her with the opportunity to communicate.
This will contribute to a successful marriage.
So. Go off with the lads.
QED

Claymore

claymore

Visit site
How to get comfy sleeping in the car

There are a number of considerations to be taken into account when undertaking this activity.
Warmth is without doubt pivotal to the experience being a positive one.
There are two ways of obtaining warmth:
1 Sleeping bag or blanket
2 Nubile young thing

the disadvantages to option 2 are firstly this type of aid is not normally conducive to sleep and secondly, wifies can get a tad miffed if discovered.

The next pivot is comfort - a large car or reclining seats are both advantages in the pursuit of this goal.

Normally when sleeping in car, it is as a result of hurried and unprepared arrangements, such as
1 Falling asleep whilst being driven home. Speaking personally, Dear Heart does not look kindly upon this practice and so I tend to wake up under the Car Port at around 4 ish - cold and usually unable to access house as it has been locked. (Ladder and limbo through bathroom window normally follows.
2 Major breakdown in domestic communication, can be fuelled by alcohol, mention of unsafe subjects: Her Mother, The Lovely Wilma McKenzie, My inability to be able to put clothes away etc.etc.

In these cases it is possible to work things in one's favour - I just haven't really found out how to yet but I'm working on it.

Without doubt a dependance on alcohol as a sleep inducer is a sound strategy but should really only be engaged in conjunction with a funnel and a bucket as it seems much harder to get back to sleep in a car once you have been up for a pee than ever it does when you just wander along to the bathroom. I appreciate here that most readers will be en-suite but up here in the frozen whiles we are still talking a wander along the landing.
Hope that helps

Claymore

Sybarite

Visit site
Re: Who\'s the boss?

Set the the tone right from the start. Do not let her get into any bad habits or have false expectations.

This is what I did with each of my wives...

John

<hr width=100% size=1>