sabre

Wansworth

Visit site
well thanks for your advcice.I am changeing down or downsizing!!! from a 40 gaff cutter that was just too much to handle with family and totally mad to own round about antifouling time and paying berth fees!I was attracted to this boat as a possibility by tyhe articales of ken enden his boat sports a outboard would tis be his motive power?I live in galicia and although there is plenty of sailing room and the atlantic there is major berthing problem which owning a bilge keeler wwould help and the small size would be an advantage. thanks for your help.

<hr width=100% size=1>

SABREMAN

Visit site
I have a Sabre 27 which was selected after a lot of research and some leg work to view a number of different vessels. The criteria was for a family (safe) 4-6 berth cruising boat with some decentish performance. Looked at various, including the westerley centaur, and concluded that the Sabre offered what we wanted. I've not been disappointed although the insides are a bit caravanish we consider it cosy. Performance is OK, I passage plan for 5kts and regularly get up to 8kts in the right conditions. Sleeps 6 but we have a max of 4 aboard who still need to be good friends!!
Hope this is some help

<hr width=100% size=1>