Rusty campong Gaz bottles

sailaboutvic

Visit site
I posted this else's where but it's worth a thread on it's own .,
After many years in Greece my nice camping Gaz bottles I have arrived with have long time gone .
So I ended up with four rusty assortment of colour bottles , which are not welcome in any other country , even tho they have ICG Stamp on top.

I slowly getting around this by spraying them camping Gaz blue and each time I exchange a bottle , I remove the camping Gaz sticker and place it no the next bottle , so far , two down and two to go .
So please if anyone heading for Greece and get ask to exchange their nice bottle , help another yachtmen out , you only going to lose them anyway .

De.windhoos

Visit site
I posted this else's where but it's worth a thread on it's own .,
After many years in Greece my nice camping Gaz bottles I have arrived with have long time gone .
So I ended up with four rusty assortment of colour bottles , which are not welcome in any other country , even tho they have ICG Stamp on top.

I slowly getting around this by spraying them camping Gaz blue and each time I exchange a bottle , I remove the camping Gaz sticker and place it no the next bottle , so far , two down and two to go .
So please if anyone heading for Greece and get ask to exchange their nice bottle , help another yachtmen out , you only going to lose them anyway .

Also; check rusty bottles carefully! I received a leaky bottle twice. :distress::distress: