Rust on Keel - thanks for the comments. Does anyone know where I can get some Neutrarust661? nm

G

Rust on Keel - thanks for the comments. Does anyone know where I can get some Neutrarust661? nm

nm

G

Re: Rust on Keel - thanks for the comments. Does anyone know where I can get some Neutrarust661? nm

Following is a copy of the reply to my posting on the PBO web-site early February.

>>>Posted by Lynn Ogle on Friday, 2 February 2001, at 11:14 a.m., in response to Corrosion of keels, posted by Philip Stevens on Sunday, 28 January 2001, at 12:06 a.m.

Many thanks for all the interest shown in our product and the kind references. We are pleased to confirm that we are still at the following address:

Unit 17 The Green Business Centre, The Causeway, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 3AL

Tel: 01784 455454 Fax: 01784 450752

If you have any technical queries or questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards <<<

If anyone is interested in reading about it, the website is http://www.neutrarust.com/prnr661.htm.

Good luck and regards, Philip (Saffron of Kernow)

G

Re: Rust on Keel - thanks for the comments. Does anyone know where I can get some Neutrarust661? nm

I have some 1998 brochures & prices. Neutra Rust, Granville Oil & Chemicals, Unit 29 Goldthorpe industrial Estate, Goldthorpe, Rotherham. Tel 01709 890099.

Seems good stuff but don;t know anybody who's used it. £20 fof 1 litre +P&P in 1998! Please let us know how u get on.

G

I've used it. See my reply to Paul T's first posting on 29th March, 6.24pm

regards, Philip