I despair of some work by yards !!

ghostlymoron2

Visit site
I've generally been quite satisfied with work carried out by my local yard. They do a proper job and don't take any short cuts but are not cheap.

Wansworth

Visit site
If you want to see construction work that defies all .... Saudi Arabia.

Watched large apartment blocks going up ... if there was a gap or missing 'brick' - fill with newspaper and mortar over ...
Our block .. we couldn't understand why our Telephone system kept blowing fuses ... had to have new board in main unit 3x ... plus we would suffer 'lightning flashes' in the central ventilation duct of the building.
Installers had been back each time .. then bham it would happen again.
Finally we had enough and demanded a full removal and then replacement .... THEN they / we found out what had happened.
When phone guys ran the cables - they drilled the ventilation duct wall to feed cable through so it could be led to the 4 floors above. What they had done was drill through the main power cable and the telephone cable passed through that ... talk about 'inductance' !! No wonder we were seeing 'lightning flashes' !!
Saudíes treat their foreign la our like slaves ….and have little idea what they themselves can do