Runners & Starters

boatmike

Visit site
Peregrine (36ft Prout cat) will PROBABLY go but cannot confirm until later.
I have 3 double berths, One taken by SWMBO and meself, also interest shown by Phenakapan and RickP earlier. Obviously if Peregrine goes first refusal will be to them as they asked first, but my thinking here is that we should be flexible about who goes on what boat cos if I don't go they will be let down. Also it might be a better fit if there are couples want to go that we offer double berths to them?
Therefore my entry would be: Peregrine probably with 2 people plus RickP and Phenakapan so far. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

rickp

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Therefore my entry would be: Peregrine probably with 2 people plus RickP and Phenakapan so far. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mike - and as you suggested, my wife is joining us, so thats:

Peregrin with 2, plus rickp+1 and Phanakapan

boatmike

Visit site
Well it looks like we will be passing Wicormarine at about 6.00am.... Think you can keep up? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Sorry but Galadriel will have to stand down this year. Tough call, but the week sailing in South of France has won, just!

Hope you all have a good time, I'm sure you will, I'll be flying back with Ryan Air as you all sail back on Sunday.

boatmike

Visit site
It now seems likely that PEREGRINE will not go due to an overseas commitment. ( I will be in the USA) It's still not certain but I should pre warn Rick and Phenakapan that they might like to find an alternative ride at this stage as it's now looking doubtful. If things change I will post again. PMs will be sent to both but organisers please note change.
Apologies