Reefing the main down wind

Skylark

Visit site
And here's the old girl charging along on another day, I appreciate the right hand instrument reading might unnerve you, you being an East coast sailor. 😁

View attachment 182922
Wow, there must have been a lot of tide in that deep water. Or have you joined the “my boat is significantly faster than its waterline length would tell”. You’re in good company within this thread :)

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
Wow, there must have been a lot of tide in that deep water. Or have you joined the “my boat is significantly faster than its waterline length would tell”. You’re in good company within this thread :)
It might have been the day with the new main and Yankee. ;)

johnalison

Visit site
Tomato at home. Mayo in Ostend
Do as the Romans = or so they say ;)
The only chips I remember having in Ostend was many yonks ago. Our son was diabetic, so I accompanied him to the friterie stall for some carbohydrates and we chose something called sauce Andalouse to go with our shared chips. It was so fiery that we could hardly talk by the time we got back to the boat.

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
Do you need help with the square root of 34 😁

Metalicmike

Visit site
I have reefing lines so I can keep tension on the main halyard whilst cranking down the reefing lines with the boom centered and mainsheet taught.