Prop prices

Tranona

Visit site
Hamble Propellers, Clements Marine Engineering, Lake Engineering, Castle Marine.

What sort/size of props and what do you mean by "bronze" as there are more than one type of Bronze alloys used for propellers.

Visit site
Hamble Propellers, Clements Marine Engineering, Lake Engineering, Castle Marine.

What sort/size of props and what do you mean by "bronze" as there are more than one type of Bronze alloys used for propellers.
looking at something like a 15x12 4 blade. Probably aluminium bronze.

oldgit

Visit site
Some time ago this outfit was offering the best prices on replacement propellers especially if you needed an unusual pitch.
Home - Michigan Marine Propulsion International
At the time they were cheaper than any UK based supplier even though the props had to shipped from USA.
Something to do with the $ £ exchange rate at the time .
Shipping time was 6 weeks but by paying a little extra they would ship by air which reduced it to two or three weeks from order.

Last edited:
Visit site
Some time ago this outfit was offering the best prices on replacement propellers especially if you needed an unusual pitch.
Home - Michigan Marine Propulsion International
At the time they were cheaper than any UK based supplier even though the props had to shipped from USA.
Something to do with the $ £ exchange rate at the time .
Shipping time was 6 weeks but by paying a little extra they would ship by air which reduced it to two or three weeks from order.
Norris have given me a 7+ week lead time anyway. I forgot about Michigan. Always associate them with outboard and outdrive props. I'll message them, they are only a few miles from me.