Pirate numbers

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Remarkably, as we stand, there are 17 boats coming along......

So thats likely to be in excess of 50 people ashore!!!!

The anchorage can hold that many if we are careful, but there is also plenty of room generally on a Sat night on the moorings if needs be, and in the worst case, oodles of room in Hamford Water, and a short tender ride....

Really looking forward to the weekend this year!

Remember your firewood... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Following some problems during my marshalling session for the Round Britain Mobo, I am now waiting for the Volvo engineer to get around a problem of an alarm sounding cos the computer is full of faults.....

The same one!!!!!!

The drive trim sensor is knackered....Huh? so soon...inherent problem with Volvo's......sends message to the EVC which stores it up.....too many faults....limp mode!
switch off......it goes away!

One of these years I WILL have a holiday without problems from this pile of $hite built in Kidderminster!!!!

FullCircle

Visit site
Hi Michael, pleased that you can make it.

We will be on Royal Corinthian pontoon from about 7pm, and will be departing aan hour before HW at about 1230. Should arrive early in the morning on the rising tide into the Backwaters, bit of breakfast, head down for a couple of hours then see what the day brings. Biggish tide so through the Swin at about 1/2 tide with a bit of luck. South Westerly 3-4 anyone?

D3B

Ok....

nice man came and put a temporary fix to the problem this morning...so off to Chatham tomorrow.....

Problem now is that git Morgana upset the weather gods...... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

see his weather thread...

Phoenix of Hamble

22 boats......

It'll be busy in the anchorage then... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, a quick tot up, and if everyone who has said they are coming turns up, then there will be 25 kids at the last count!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
IMG_3034.jpg

pyrojames

transat2013.blogspot.co.uk
Hmmm, I'm waiting on the weather. With the current forecast (which is far less than certain) I doubt I'll drag the mites down. Still in the process of persuading the 3 year old that the boat is a fun place to be!

Mukes

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Both little Roachy and Bryher might be popping along too, depending on leaks and general wooden boat concerns.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's Ok for Bryher to gate crash that is - 2 crew - no kids but skipper told he is still very juvenile. (Still not sure if she is going to be launched or still afloat at this stage however!)

Phoenix of Hamble

Absolutely!

The more the merrier....

this isn't a clique... is an open invite to anyone who wants to attend... only requirement for attendance is a well developed sense of fun, and a desire to enjoy a social opportunity!

Look forward to meeting you

D3B

Well I've made it to Chatham.....so the holiday has started, but not without another problem.

keeping a watchful eye on the weather but at the moment the plan is Shotley Friday, then pirates Saturday....go away low pressure!

CPD

Visit site
I shall get to Titchmarsh by car at 7ish and ECB has kindly agreed to pick me up. Could someone point her in the right direction ?. Ta.