Pirate numbers

MoodySabre

Visit site
I fort you was coming wiv me cos I can't anchor on my own /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Ladies first of course /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have been offered a berth on a superior vessel though /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

flipper

Visit site
Don't worry Alan, we'll find you. We had a practice run last weekend in the tender; me on the helm and Bernie as throttle man. Shame we've just missed the round Britain as we could have been in with a chance... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CPD

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bernie, That was Patrick that said that, not me /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Laurin

Visit site
Ok, so after much deliberating looks like we'll be pulling out (Solene too!). Don't really want to put 2 year old nephew off sailing for life, and not sure about a bumpy return journey on Monday being too good for me and the bump. Looks like high likelihood we'd be leaving Vreny on the Orwell for the week and getting the train home, but this would mean hassle + no racing Wednesday night.

Gutted!

Guess if the weather looks ok Sat we might still drive up to Titchmarsh with Duvel and camp at Stone Point.

Pity as it looked like a lovely sail up to Suffolk this afternoon /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hope you all have a great time and at least there'll be a bit more space for you guys to anchor.

Auntie Helen

Visit site
We're wondering about driving (or even cycling!) to Stone Point rather than possibly having a bit of a rough return on Sunday. I'm being a wimp, I know, but would rather not be churned about too much if possible.

Can we walk to Stone Point from Walton on the Naze? Looking at a road map there might be some water we have to wade across. Has anyone done the journey on foot before?

After all, we don't want to waste all our Pirate Impedimenta that we have prepared...

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
I think you can..... but if it proves too difficult then call me, and i'll pop over in the tender and pick you up from Titchmarsh marina.....

i'll pm you my mobile number

Also, keep an eye on the forecasts.... I think they've been overegged.... latest models are suggesting nothing more than a F5 on Sunday at the worst on the eastern side of the country

Auntie Helen

Visit site
Just had a rather timely parcel arrive in the post!

I'm a book reviewer and had 30 books arrive from America, one of which was the spookily-named "Pleasuring The Pirate".

The pic on the front didn't appear to show a plastic boat on the East Coast though /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Cor Blimee!

If there's 'pleasuring of pirates' to be taking place this weekend no-one is gonna be worried about weather forecasts!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont appear to be concerned about the possible consequences, you minx.

davidfox

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Be wet..... be very wet!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gulp! dont ruin me pirate outfit - thats if it arrives this afternoon as promised.

Sixpence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Gulp! dont ruin me pirate outfit - thats if it arrives this afternoon as promised.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't want to run that risk so Louise has been busy with the sewing machine, being as authentic as possible, her outfit is complete with fish net stocking's /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif not sure about the stilleto boot's though /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif