Pierced nipples and lifejackets

johnalison

Visit site
I think you can get nipple protectors, as used by nursing mothers. I leave it to those with more nerve than me to Google it.

KompetentKrew

Visit site
Tape a foam washing up sponge over them or something - use surgical tape or that body tape that lasses use to secure revealing dresses (to ensure they don't become too revealing).

You do not want to be removing nipple piercings on the regular - they are very sensitive and slow to heal; they take literally years, if I recollect and can migrate if not treated kindly. Consider a PTFE bar if you don't have one already.

Due to the excellent blood supply, genital piercings are far easier and more forgiving - have your wee man done and you'll be healed within a month.

Martin_J

Visit site
I'm now picturing you putting the auto type lifejacket on backwards..

It would avoid the pierced areas, would give you a back attached tether (supposed to be the best way) and if not tethered, then when inflated would allow you to swim on your front a little easier)...

Maybe.... maybe not...

(Don't blame me. It's not a suggestion.. just can't get the picture out of my mind now).

Bouba

Visit site
My experience with nipples tells me they run from perky to droopy....we need more information