Orca attack

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
In which case you could assume they would not be wandering around in dangerous places without protection , eg , would you wander around the seringeti with no land rover or rifle , or go swiming in the amazon , or walking in artartic without a hat on , or the sahara , ( there are plenty if other examples ) or perhaps some big brains are not as big as others
The big brained ape does aim to protect himself though when he explores his territory and expands his horizons, it's only the lesser brained apes that argue that he shouldn't.

cherod

Visit site
The big brained ape does aim to protect himself though when he explores his territory and expands his horizons, it's only the lesser brained apes that argue that he shouldn't.
Therein lays the difference , the big brained ape defends himself within the boundaries of nature which does not endanger the natural ballance , but when the supposed bigger brain human reverts to the unnatural defences thats when the greater danger to all of our natural world arrises .

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
Therein lays the difference , the big brained ape defends himself within the boundaries of nature which does not endanger the natural ballance , but when the supposed bigger brain human reverts to the unnatural defences thats when the greater danger to all of our natural world arrises .
Twaddle

You are Nevill Chamberlain and I claim my £5

cherod

Visit site
Enjoy you cave, have you found fire yet?
Yes we have actually ,and significantly, how to use it responsibly , meanwhile despair while you use it to destroy all in sundry , i could flippantly say “ enjoy it “ , but we dont want you to enjoy your vandalisim while you ignore the consequences and fate of those most affected by your irresponsible actions .

billskip

Visit site
Yes we have actually ,and significantly, how to use it responsibly , meanwhile despair while you use it to destroy all in sundry , i could flippantly say “ enjoy it “ , but we dont want you to enjoy your vandalisim while you ignore the consequences and fate of those most affected by your irresponsible actions .
Ouch.

Laser310

Visit site
I was speaking with a professional in the French marine industry a few days ago, and he said that the pingers are working.

On my transit of that area last fall, we had the pingers, but never needed to deploy them

geem

Visit site
So anything that damages property should be killed, just because someone got a little bit scared.
I wonder if you would be a little bit scared or completely crapping your pants in an attack. German friends were attacked with two small children onboard. They were in the absolute crapping their pants category. Their boat was span around completely. Rudder smashed off. Several months delay to their Caribbean adventure. Wife and kids didn't want to get back on the boat. It was a very stressful situation where you don't know if you are going to sink and end up in a liferaft with Orcas around you