OceanDeep - Tarquin Agreement Reached

ari

Visit site
Gludy, that is fantastic news.

Don't forget to get the warranty for the osmossis work carried out by Tarquin on Drumbeat! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Out of interest, what happens about the TV program now? The way you spoke about it before it couldn't be stopped once it had been actioned (which I understood had happened)?

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
The Tv spot is being filmed Tuesday.
Once the agrrement has been drawn up with Tarquin Monday morning, I will tell the TV show about it. They can then decide what to do.

Of course if the deal proceeds smoothly then there is no longer much of a story.

whisper

Visit site
What shattering news - what saga are we all going to be able to read about now??. This is very selfish on your part and you should apologise to us for cutting off this story so soon /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Very glad for you, well done. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
Yes - apologies to all for trying to end this story so quickly /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I mean it beats Coronation street and easterneders put together!!

But it is not over until the fat lady sings!

I will report when it is all executed and then I will not talk about the subject again just bore you to tears planning my next boat which will have to be a used one to provide immediate boating and then plan the new on few years away.

Yes the deal is basically being unwound so as to put me near to where I was.

There has been some give and take on both sides to make this happen.

The actual discussions to settle it all were conducted well by both side - no raised voices, only cool calm discussions from both sides.

Nick_Pam

Visit site
Paul
Great news....I've followed the tale of woe avidly, even though we have never met, and will be delighted to read that the fat lady has shattered the wine glass with her top 'C'!!
Best Regards

Nick & Pam

barrie

Visit site
Well done, it looks like common sense has eventually won through, but not before a herculean effort on your part. I am looking forward to hearing the final positive outcome and hope you have some fantastic times with your next boat - you've earned them

sunquest

Visit site
Belated congratulations Paul. I was surprised TC opted to have the meeting at your home, I thought he would have opted for a neutral venue. To me this was a sign of weakness on his part, but fair play to all, the result is what is important.
Happy cruising. Geoff.

rickp

Visit site
I echo everyones comments so far - and strongly suggset Andy is sent to thoroughly inspect any future purchases beforehand /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rick