OceanDeep - Tarquin Agreement Reached

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
Today I have had a meeting with Tony Chappell & James Course from Tarquin.

It was a good meeting and we have reached a resolution to all the outstanding issues between us.

As things have to be quickly drawn up and actioned,, I cannot say too much except to say that both side did approach the meeting in an open and constructive manner.

I am really pleased that resolution has been reached and the whole matter can be put behind us. The execution of agreement should take no more than about ten days.

As a result of the arrangements I will shortly have the Squadron 59 Drumbeat back and intend to sell her at a bargain, quick clearance price so that I can move on. So if anyone want a very well equipped Squadron at a fantastic price let me know /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dom

Visit site
Well done! Once you get docs signed and monies transferred you owe yourself a few beers to be sure. Good news.

ontheplane

Visit site
Congratulations.

I haven't commented on this throughout (the sums of money involved hurt my head) but I am genuinely delighted that you can now get on and enjoy your boating.

One day (legalities permitting of course) hopefully we'll all hear what the resolution was, and how you managed it - but I hope you are happy with the result (not just that it's over) and you really really deserve to have a hassle free and happy boating life from now on.

All the best

Grant

peterg

Visit site
That's very good news Paul, I hope it all goes through without a hitch and you can get out there and get your next boat sorted! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I pity the poor sap who will end up with OD though, it'll be someone with loads of money but no real interest and therefore won't be exploring these forums..... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

PCUK

Visit site
Excellent news,
So what is the next move boatwise?
WIll you be afloat this summer in something?
And if you are having a new boat built again, remember to have the beaching legs designed in from the start!
How nice to be able to discuss boaty matters again!!!

nyx2k

Visit site
have you now got to explain to the swmbo that you need £2 million for a new fleming.

great news and hope you find another boat so you can get back to the water

JasonB

Visit site
Great news! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I hope you get the final line drawn on this episode quickly and you're out enjoying boating as soon as possible.

J.

Sixpence

Visit site
Excellent news Paul , a great end to a rough week , looking forward to hearing all about your next boat but any ideas what you're after ?

How much are you knocking off the Squadron for a quick sale ? might check the piggy bank out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LittleShip

Visit site
Yeh Yeh! Great news and about bloody time!

Now for the serious stuff..................... £100 quid for the Squadie ......come on thats got to be fair your other boat was a mess!

/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Tom

PS will it keep up with SV2 cos he takes the piss out of my 9knts!