Obligatory guess the marina

Bigplumbs

Visit site
It certainly looks lovely. Hope you are having a lovely trip. Beats the horrible weather here in the UK

BruceK

Visit site
It certainly looks lovely. Hope you are having a lovely trip. Beats the horrible weather here in the UK

Thanks. It is stunning and a real gem. Im glad to cross it off my bucket list. But be careful what you wish for. Its the opposite extreme of what we left and it takes some doing trying to acclimatise or not get burnt to a cinder by the equatorial sun. (On our first day the boy burnt so bad living in the water his mood has been pitiful). Still the scenery and tropical birds and reef fish just gorgeous, and so unafraid its remarkable

Seastoke

Visit site
Thanks. It is stunning and a real gem. Im glad to cross it off my bucket list. But be careful what you wish for. Its the opposite extreme of what we left and it takes some doing trying to acclimatise or not get burnt to a cinder by the equatorial sun. (On our first day the boy burnt so bad living in the water his mood has been pitiful). Still the scenery and tropical birds and reef fish just gorgeous, and so unafraid its remarkable
Don't touch the birds it's not the Welsh Med.

Fire99

Visit site
Surely it must be Bangor, Northern Ireland with every single filter and photoshop effect ever made, applied! :D
Translated, Bangor is flippin' miserable today :confused:

Fire99

Visit site
But didn’t you have a lovely time.
Methinks the song is Bangor, Wales, rather than on the windy, wet emerald isle. :D Allegedly even the song was actually about Rhyl but Bangor worked better with making lyrics... Courtesy of Googleage of course.

Greg2

Visit site
Methinks the song is Bangor, Wales, rather than on the windy, wet emerald isle. :D Allegedly even the song was actually about Rhyl but Bangor worked better with making lyrics... Courtesy of Googleage of course.
I was going to say the same 🙂

I met SWMBO in Bangor (NI not Wales) many moons ago. Hunters Bar (now the Red Berry coffee house/eatery) which at that time was just across the road from the actual harbour. That was pre- marina days and a lot has changed but the Pickie pool is still there! 😁

Fire99

Visit site
I was going to say the same 🙂

I met SWMBO in Bangor (NI not Wales) many moons ago. Hunters Bar (now the Red Berry coffee house/eatery) which at that time was just across the road from the actual harbour. That was pre- marina days and a lot has changed but the Pickie pool is still there! 😁
I hear there is a tender out to redevelop ol Pickie.. Sacrilege. :D That said at the rate of change in Bangor I would guess the world will be flying around in little hover-cars before that happens. :D