Obligatory guess the marina

BruceK

Visit site
0Yd02yH.jpg

NAeh9VS.jpg

Reactions: mww

veshengro

Visit site
In the 2nd photo Port Victoria is painted on the after end of the catamaran's upper deck. So, I'm guessing it's not Port Victoria on the Medway in Kent...just a wild guess that one. .;) Over the years I've loaded Wool quite a few times in Adelaide, South Australia and it's not Port Victoria there. In photo number 1 just left of centre there's a yacht with what I'm thinking is a courtesy flag hoisted. The flag looks multi coloured like Eddie Izzard's best dress and if you're familiar with the Seychelles national flag you'll get my drift.
Finally, the high land in the photos looks right too, I've never been ashore there but seen it from a distance a few times on voyages.

All the above are the rantings of an old geezer, but I'm sticking with my guess. :ROFLMAO:

BruceK

Visit site
Roy you bumkin!

For those that said Eden Island well done.

Its 34 C and so humid you can swim through the air. Extremely beautiful but once you leave the water its a bit miserable until you find aircon.

Bouba

Visit site
Roy you bumkin!

For those that said Eden Island well done.

Its 34 C and so humid you can swim through the air. Extremely beautiful but once you leave the water its a bit miserable until you find aircon.
Are you there now ?

BruceK

Visit site
Hi Bouba. Yes. We will be here for another couple weeks exploring the reefs then island hoping to Mauritius for some game fishing. The Mauritius reefs have bleached unfortunately.