Nowt To Do With Boats. NHS

hlb

RIP
Visit site
W've heard alot of crap about the NHS for the last few years.
Heres my account.

Rang for an xray. 4-30 friday.
Book in for 10-30 Monday. Today
Sat back in car 10-42
Post on here 10-57

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

claymore

Visit site
Yeah but...

Did the xray reveal anything or was there just an empty shell?

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
NHS Nothing special...

........the Elderly and Children have always had special treatment on the NHS:))

<Sat back in car 10-42
Post on here 10-57>

Does this mean you have web access in car or live/work in/near hospital?

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
Re: NHS Nothing special...

What sort of a car is a 10-42 anyway. My Dad once owned a Wolseley 4/44 - is this something similar?

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

hlb

RIP
Visit site

The hospital is maybe two miles away. Might even be a little difference in clock settings in car and confuser. But just walked in. Put the funny nighty on. Three Xrays and walked out. Just thought it was unusual and not what we hear.

I've been known to wait 12 months for apointment and then sit there all day. If it had been serious I would not have bothered going. Could not do with sitting in one of those places all day with something really acing!!

colvic

Visit site
They do work Saturdays, in Papworth at least; Heart attack 2pm. Addenbrookes intensive care2.30pm. Stabalised overnight, transfer to Papworth following day and bypass that day. Home on the following Tuesday. I was quite pleased!!!

There again, suspected H A near Valencia, into hospital within 20mins and straightinto "observation" ward where us dodgey ones go...three staff to my bed all the time, drugs etc. administered, released 9 hours later, drugs on prescription, all free on E11.

Phil

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Ah but they had to do you quick did'nt they. Else look proper plonkers if you'd snuffed it. It's us poor buggers with cists and wonkey backs that suffer. Its not right..................../forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

ArthurWood

Visit site
Old fellow next door had some kind of siezure yesterday afternoon. His wife asked us where the hospital is, as they are just visiting. We told her to call 911. 6 min later huge fire engine turned up and out jumped Paramedics. Few min later two ambulances and a police car arrived. After thorough check, took him to hosp for more tests. Was back home OK last evening. I told him (Canadian) to expect $10,000 invoice:)!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Bejasus

Visit site
Upon which point, he promptly had a heart attack, fire engine, ambulances etc......../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/h00>http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/h00</A>

rbrooks

Visit site
One post said the paramedics arived within 6mins that is absolutly brilliant, when my nextdoor neighbour was shot in an attemped hyjacking. I patched him up with some bandages. we waited for 40mins for the police to arrive (from 5km away) and another 15mins for the ambulance (also +-5Km).

<hr width=100% size=1>

B

bob_tyler

"Might even be a little difference in clock settings in car and confuser. But just walked in. Put the funny nighty on. Three Xrays and walked out."

You in a nightdress - quite a sight!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>