Nice RYA man came today

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Last month spent carrying out extensive red tape coding the boats, surveys, fitting appropriate equipment, servicing life rafts, setting up insurance you name we've had to do it.
Finally flew the nice RYA man out to the boats today and we have the F36 rubber stamped for Sea School & skippered charter. The Fairline will follow shortly.

Now we can release the ads and soon the web site. Phew what a palava

(probably spelt wrong that bit but I dont care)

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Please Can I Have!

Please can I have. Half a day skipper, I did the theory a few years ago. But never did the practical. And have only done a few thousand miles.

A vhf Licence. Cos Tutts has ours but I darnt let her use it.

One of them ICC. Or what ever there called, cos there free, or at least very cheap.

Swap for a flag and a bottle of Soltron.

Yours hopefully.

<hr width=100% size=1>
ship_in_a_bottle_e0.gif
Haydn

banus

Visit site
congrats pal. maybe i will lend you my 240 sundancer in exchange for some lessons/
Can I do my VHF down there with you?. sorry i missed you last week but flat out with the new boat. I still can't find time to tell everybody about it.

<hr width=100% size=1>

HowardB

Visit site
Re: Please Can I Have!

I'd go for Haydn's offer Sun Coast, The flag is worth it!
Seriously though, Well done. That must have been damn hard work! P'raps I'll join the queue for ICC etc!
Howard

<hr width=100% size=1>

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Re: Please Can I Have!

I see you've got an Sealine too Howard.. Your more than welcome, we will have the web site up in a couple of days detailing prices etc, and means of booking.
Hope you can make it. CGN

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>