New Yachtmaster Looking for Real World Experience

WannabePirate

Visit site
Hi all,

So as previous posts of mine have mentioned, I took a yachtmaster offshore course at UKSA early this year.

Since the course I’ve helped deliver a 100 year old gaff rigged cutter from Gosport and trip has ended in Portimão, Portugal, for repairs and improvements before Atlantic in the winter.

I am looking to gain more real world experience, preferably on passages but lots of things are interesting! I think I may also like to try racing, or help crew for people practicing skills and drills, or shaking down new boats!

I’ll be back in the UK 16th July, and will be based in Alderney most of August.

Can travel a bit on the mainland and know my way around the island of Alderney very well if anybody fancies a nice day sail around it!

Hope to hear from you!

Major_Clanger

Home is Suffolk, boat either Suffolk or Cornwall
Visit site
Hi all,

So as previous posts of mine have mentioned, I took a yachtmaster offshore course at UKSA early this year.

Since the course I’ve helped deliver a 100 year old gaff rigged cutter from Gosport and trip has ended in Portimão, Portugal, for repairs and improvements before Atlantic in the winter.

I am looking to gain more real world experience, preferably on passages but lots of things are interesting! I think I may also like to try racing, or help crew for people practicing skills and drills, or shaking down new boats!

I’ll be back in the UK 16th July, and will be based in Alderney most of August.

Can travel a bit on the mainland and know my way around the island of Alderney very well if anybody fancies a nice day sail around it!

Hope to hear from you!
See my recent post on this page.