New to boating, first time owner

Bouba

Visit site
Lovely looking boat….congratulations 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻who’s the hippy in your boat ?….I wouldn’t let him anywhere near mine 😳

nathwraith

Visit site
Congratulations Nathan. Very nice choice.

Mark would be proud would approve.

(Road transport for sure.)
Yes we have settled on road transport as I won’t be available to go onboard for the whole journey if delivered via sea. Makes the most sense for us.

I did post this picture I put together of my dad and I. Have to say it was emotional moment, I hope he would be.

The picture of him was taken in Palma August 2017.

Attachments

• IMG_3663.jpeg
    IMG_3663.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 34

Seastoke

Visit site
With you being a hippy ! Kawasaki is your man for tuition he is of this parish , I imagine your dad might have known him. Ps what Leg are you on in Conwy, B leg is party leg or swapping .

nathwraith

Visit site
With you being a hippy ! Kawasaki is your man for tuition he is of this parish , I imagine your dad might have known him. Ps what Leg are you on in Conwy, B leg is party leg or swapping .

Are people confusing hippy with youth? Well relative youth, I’m 33 haha.

Yes I will txt him once I have sorted out when the boat will be arriving in Conwy.

I’ll be on G leg. Swapping? Do I want to know haha

Seastoke

Visit site
Are people confusing hippy with youth? Well relative youth, I’m 33 haha.

Yes I will txt him once I have sorted out when the boat will be arriving in Conwy.

I’ll be on G leg. Swapping? Do I want to know haha
I was , talking about swapping beers from each fridges. Don't go in the Mulberry and put your keys in the swapping dish, you might end up with BruceK with a Formula 34.