New Magazine features....Kim

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Reading the test on the new Jen 35 I see they have used a different designer.

Would be interested to see a series of articles on Yacht Designers, piccies of their set up and boats they have designed. From the early ones to more recent and then comment on their learns along the way, why they did this and that, the way they see things going etc etc etc.

This would of course mean travelling to some rather distant locations where it could be warm & pleasant but I'm sure you will find a volunteer!

How about it?

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
Not my call specifically although I'll happily ping this comment off to the relevant editors.

In some other work I do I get to speak with naval architects and industrial designers quite a fair bit and there's a lot of perceptive comment from them (strongly opinionated as you might expect but useful) that would certainly make an interesting read I would think.

kim_hollamby@ipcmedia.com

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re: Can we start with Rod Stevens...

Why not, I have been buying the mags for a four years now and haven't seen anything like this so far, and it is a subject which is inherently interesting to those who are interested:))

claymore

Visit site
Are you all using asdic up there then - pinging it off each other?
By the way - I took your tip on the anchor chain marker and trimmed the nylon ties down with a stanley knife - looks great and the finger has finally stopped bleeding.
Yours in ER

regards
Claymore