New group started. "Cobra and Seawolf owners"

twinkeel

Visit site
Seawolf 30

Hi,

I have a Seawolf 30 called, somewhat imaginatively "WOLF" out of Poole

She goes back in the water early April after new PSS seal and re-fitting the bottom rudder bearing.

Great fun to sail and quick although best to reef early as their is a lot of sail area and she does like to sail upright.

Website does have lots of useful stuff

Have fun

Theshipscat

www.cobra-seawolf.com
Hi,

I have a Seawolf 30 called, somewhat imaginatively "WOLF" out of Poole

She goes back in the water early April after new PSS seal and re-fitting the bottom rudder bearing.

Great fun to sail and quick although best to reef early as their is a lot of sail area and she does like to sail upright.

Website does have lots of useful stuff

Have fun
Hi Paul. It's Graeme.
Dipper try the group now.

chewi

Visit site
OK, I just joined.
I was one of the founders of the original free site ( the one with the active forum, that was fully automatic until we had to move the server, but maintenance became an issue for my son while he was reading his A levels, so we handed it over to a new guy who wanted apaying for his site, so I never joined up.
I still have Colubra , my 750, and have done RTIW three times now.

What do you do with this group, I've only ever used the forum...

Theshipscat

www.cobra-seawolf.com
OK, I just joined.
I was one of the founders of the original free site ( the one with the active forum, that was fully automatic until we had to move the server, but maintenance became an issue for my son while he was reading his A levels, so we handed it over to a new guy who wanted apaying for his site, so I never joined up.
I still have Colubra , my 750, and have done RTIW three times now.

What do you do with this group, I've only ever used the forum...

Hi chewi welcome
I sure dipper has explained the situation.
If not pm me.
Cheers

twinkeel

Visit site
Last year I telephoned David Feltham who was most helpful.

very interesting guy with strong views on how to make twin-keel boats that sail well. As indeed the Seawolf does

Maybe we could get content onto the web site by way of interviews with David such as history, design philosophy, tuning tips etc.

He may also have documentation which it would be useful to archive on the web site ?