navman to raymarine transducers

bobhunt

Visit site
when i bought my boat it had a full suit of navman instruments, when the led went on one i replaced it with the same, now after 3 years and the led's going on them all and all the replacements Ive had enough and have been replacing with raymarine, my question is can i use my navman transducers (log and depth) for my new raymarine tridata? and if so how what wire goes were? if anyone wants a bucket full of navman give me a shout. many thanks bob. P.S if anyone has a large spinnaker snuffer to sell let me know?

gjgm

Visit site
when i bought my boat it had a full suit of navman instruments, when the led went on one i replaced it with the same, now after 3 years and the led's going on them all and all the replacements Ive had enough and have been replacing with raymarine, my question is can i use my navman transducers (log and depth) for my new raymarine tridata? and if so how what wire goes were? if anyone wants a bucket full of navman give me a shout. many thanks bob. P.S if anyone has a large spinnaker snuffer to sell let me know?

Might be made by Navman.. does it actually say that on the transducer? If it is actually made by Airmar, you can look up the suitability on their web page.
On the whole though, it appears Airmar transducers are not just plotter manufacturer specific, but even individual plotter specific. An Airmar Garmin specific one wont work with a Raymarine plotter ,for instance. Or at least thats how I read their web pages.
So, I suspect the answer is no, it wont work.