• Ellony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolika

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SirSnoozalot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Just need to settle down and realise that this aint the lounge, and you'll be fine /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif give it a go, you couldn't hope to meet a nicer bunch of people

[/ QUOTE ]

If you could identify my indescretion it would be helpful, as perhaps I need to apologise for something? I'm just in the dark as to how I got the lippy title.

FullCircle

Visit site
You'd have to know him to understand. Once the medication is adjusted its fine.

If you post in the Bilge (as it is called by G) then you are to be treated with some caution to ensure you dont upset the fragrent nature of this unsullied backwater of the Fora with unwarranted Honking and Hooting.

SirSnoozalot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

If you post in the Bilge (as it is called by G) then you are to be treated with some caution to ensure you dont upset the fragrent nature of this unsullied backwater of the Fora with unwarranted Honking and Hooting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gosh. I would not wish to do that!

Jomo

Visit site
I think Guapa's comments were somewhat tongue in cheek, and weren't meant to cause any offence.
I have found as a newcomer to this forum that this lot are a pretty friendly bunch really. They can even guide you as to the best process for gaining permission for increasing the boating budget /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif