Med boaters - will you get to your boat this year?

Bouba

Visit site
Still at anchor. Last night was so still it was like being in a caravan. Until the 6 am ferry wake nearly throws you out of bed

These aren’t great pictures but I’m digesting my lunch and can’t be bothered to move ?
We’ll leave in a couple of days ?

Bouba

Visit site
Not only is the bay full of boats and the beach full of people on this beautiful February day. But they are also filming a movie ?

BruceK

Visit site
Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off. Keep rubbing it in why dont you. :p

how-to-win-friends-1-large.jpg

Last edited:

BruceK

Visit site
I think you've killed the forum. Nobody has posted since you started. They're all off on a huff and sulk. :ROFLMAO:

Bouba

Visit site
Your dinghy needs a good clean. You’re letting the side down.
The whole boat needs cleaning badly!
She was supposed to be taken out of the water months ago, first came lockdown then the crane broke down (or was having a major overhaul, I’m not sure which). Anyhow, the crane is now up and running and I’m determined to get her out the water next week at the latest ????

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Excuses, excuses. Could all have been sorted in the time you’ve taken to rub our lockdowned noses in your current exploits. No sympathy from me :ROFLMAO:

Bouba

Visit site
Excuses, excuses. Could all have been sorted in the time you’ve taken to rub our lockdowned noses in your current exploits. No sympathy from me :ROFLMAO:
Look, I have lots more excuses ?
My shoulders are delicate, my back unwilling to bend, many other calls on my time. And if that wasn’t enough, I’ve been mentally overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work needed ?☹️?

Mr Googler

Visit site
Look, I have lots more excuses ?
My shoulders are delicate, my back unwilling to bend, many other calls on my time. And if that wasn’t enough, I’ve been mentally overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work needed ?☹?
LJS knows a lot about boat cleaning and detailing....he paid for it and did it himself......that’s commitment