MBM Fuel Treatments report

oldgit

Visit site
Re: depsol, is it worth me buying mag

Do you think I should wear one of those smart 2 piece crimpoline suits in a shade of blue that ladies of a certain age appear to like wearing,along with neat life badge on left breast. before handing out little cheesy biscuits.
Shouls i accept tips or decline firmly.
do i phone my lawyer after arrest or post on this forum.

Just hold tight dear it will not be so rough when we get round the corner,trust me.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: depsol, is it worth me buying mag

oh yes, wearing a hat will aid with the air of officialdom and yes you must accept tips to allay suspisions. Also you could bring all the family along. Get them to form an orderly cue. We did this for my great aunts funeral. Except this was in Asda's cos we felt it had a better ambiance for the somber occasion. Getting the coffin in was the tricky bit. We put it in a cardboard box and told them we had a wide screen TV to exchange. The problen we did not envisage was the new customer care policy. That's what lead us to having the new TV cremated and great aunt being sent back to Singapore for repair!!

<font color=red>The X Invisible White Man/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif<font color=blue>Haydn

ccscott49

Visit site
Dom,
I'm showing signs of the dreaded bug again! Where can I get solly in Barcelona? I'll try that this time! I plugged my water trap filter on my stb engine, coming over from Mallorca, black horrible mess in filter, which I've seen before, my tank levels are now very low, about fifty gals in each, with a 300 capacity in each, so it would be a good time to treat the remaining fuel, before re-filling my tanks for the winter, any contacts would be appreciated.
Colin.

DepSol

Visit site
licante is the only place on the Costas I'm afraid that I know of but Fuel Set is widely available down there. Did you get the bug cos you ran out of Fuel Set or was it a bad dose of fuel that has over com your tanks.

Let me know how urgent and I will sort some out for you from Alicante if I can. How much do you need to treat? How long are you in Barcelona for? and whats your next destination?

Dom

I am boating again ;-)

ccscott49

Visit site
I ran out of fuelset, Loaded fuel in puerto portals, I'll be in barcelone for 7 months, so I'll arrage something, butu I would like to change to soltron, at least for a season, I will be treating 600 gals, when I do treat it, or would it be better to treat the small amouont of fuel which is left in the tanks, then top up, but I will still add soltron in the maintenace dose. anyway I have time.

DepSol

Visit site
Ok let me see what I can sort for you send me your phone number by PM and I will get in contact with the right people. If you are willing to be a MBM guniea pig as to Soltron clearing the bug from your system I will sort you out with a refund or get it to you free.

What do you reckon then Jake, Colin ok to go on your list?

Dom

I am boating again ;-)

PSav

Visit site
Re: fairline 43

u may recall i bought fairline 43 last year and u kindly gave me good advice on satellite,flat screen etc , also now "leathered up" and Jeckells are putting sqaure canopy on next week, i thank u,,,,,,,,,now the point,,last week let oldest son on boat ( moored up only) with girlfreind and the domestic water tank ran empty, he kindly left water pump switch on WITH one tap left open,,,,,,,,result pump on constantly for 48hrs pushing air,,,,pump ok still working.......filled up with water , but no amount of coaxing and deep thought will get water running ANYWHERE, any thoughts ? ps really pleased with boat very solid etc,,,,also saw your write up in that new fairline Club site VG

<hr width=100% size=1>

adarcy

Visit site

Paul
Welcome
I am trawling through "old" posts after being away and I see markc hasn't replied. Obviously he could be away or just not read old posts. If you only wanted to contact him, you could try and send a Private Message ( click on his name gets his details and one option is to send a note only to him. If he or anyone sends to you, you get a flashing box to the left of the Main Index)

As regards your pump, are you sure the impeller is truning and not just the spindle as most pumps will prime themselves. Just a thought.

Anthony

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site

if our tank runs dry, getting it going again (once filled up) takes quite a few goes. weell, lots and lots of goes at turn it on, with a tap open. It then senses a fault, so hit the start button again, then it tries a bit, then eventually after twenty goes it catches some water and runs through.

Otherwise call Peters and they can help on the phone, usually.

<hr width=100% size=1>