marinas in corfu

3Sheets

Visit site
"what is the cost for a 12 mtr berth in corfu for 2112 to 2113 for 12 months"

I wonder what the Greek currency will be in a 100 years time?:D

Last edited:

ccscott49

Visit site
You could use the 2011/2012 prices, as the marina has been forbidden to raise their prices for three years. Apart from VAT of course, if it rises anymore.

djk

Visit site
This is our second year in Gouvia and the prices have stayed the same. The only price rise is the lift out and lift in. This has gone up by about €80.

Pedro2729

Visit site
We joined CA specifically to get the Gouvia berth discount only to find we'd have got it anyway with RYA membership (which we already have for other reasons). So joining CA pointless? Well there are some other benefits to CA, and the intangible but useful advice/access to their excellent webforum.
Gouvia will discount liftout costs for CA members, but not RYA. Alone that bit doesn't justify CA membership, but helps mitigate! Bigger the boat, greater the mitigation.
I've asked every CA member I've met in Greece whether they've had value, and in every case the answer has been "not always, but long term - yes". As well as the tangibles (The magazine, if it appeals?) the big value seems to be in the safety blanket of accessible advice and or assistance from another member(s) when you get in a sticky situation in some unknown foreign spot. Of course in the well sailed Med, you might get similar service from this forum?
So if you plan to stay put in Gouvia, join the RYA to get the discount, but if you'll be moving around later, CA might well be worth the £ membership.