London Boat Show - Excel

CPD

Visit site
I'm planning a visit on Thursday 15th early afternoon until closing (9pm) if anyone is there and fancies a beer.

stevenhumphrey

Visit site
am up for the meet then boat show or i could come up and meet for a gunness at there tent early noon /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Noddy

Visit site
I think Yvette is going to do the London / Shopping thing during the day. Is Rosemary up for a bit of shopping??

We'll probably stay in town after the meal. Come home the next day.

Anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel?

Paul

PS: Yes to the Guinness tent thing. You'll have to hang aound there all day as my timing may be off

helixkimara

Visit site
I'm there on the 17th too. (on me tod) Coming from Newcastle the same day then the dinner. Also looking for cheap hotel for that night. Some disruption on the rail lines that day so hope I make it in enough time for the boat show.

nathanlee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'm planning a visit on Thursday 15th early afternoon until closing (9pm) if anyone is there and fancies a beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be there. I'm sort of pondering a wind turbine so thought I might go back again. I've got a massive leaving do at work on Friday. It's going to be a test of will power to save mysel f for Saturday.

If I'm looking a bit worse for wear on Saturday, you now know why /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Noddy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If I'm looking a bit worse for wear on Saturday, you now know why /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
How will we know that you don't always look like that?